Bioluminessence is a Forumotion-based animanga rp community and resource site, meant to help users of Forumotion by providing codes, themes, and graphics help as well as tutorials to assist those interested in creating their own sites. Besides acting as a resource in terms of general asthetics, we also hope to provide a community for creators to connect and interact, as well as promote their own forums. Although the site was created for the Forumotion community, we are open to users from all platforms, and hope you enjoy your stay.
Essence Staff
Announcements
dd/mm/yyyy - Something here
Username is an absolutely lovely person who is perfectly fantastic. We all love Username!
Theme and graphics are all created by Aivee, who is also the creator of Bioluminessence. All rights and credits to any art or resources used goes to their original artists. Parts of the code were created with tutorials from Never Utopia.

Credits

Code Testing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aivee
Admin
Aivee

Code Testing Empty
PostSubject: Code Testing   Code Testing EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 10:54 am

Prénom Nome

« Une toute petite citation »

Hello, mon nom c'est Mushu et je suis la mascotte l'esprit animal de la famille Fa. En gros je suis un peu pauvre parce qu'on m'oblige à m'occuper des vieux esprits de la famille Fa et c'est hyper chiant. Sinon je suis vraiment très vieux, mais genre, super vieux. Et j'adore les pancakes, Mulan et les blagues pas drôles et je déteste ce satané Cricket, les Huns et le faite que je sois si petit.
Sinon j'ai comme signe particulier le faite que je sois un dragon orange et très petit. Mon plus grand sscret ne vous regarde pas!

Ici la description physique.

Ici la description du caractère

Ici l'history

Ici les info joueurs

Back to top Go down
https://bioluminessence.forumotion.com
Aivee
Admin
Aivee

Code Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Testing   Code Testing EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 4:49 pm

stay with me please.
Pommy ipsum fried toast blimey cockney old girl, pikey Shakespeare shepherd's pie fancied a flutter off t'shop, Geordie bread and butter pudding I could reet fancy a golly. You 'avin a laugh darling nicked grab a jumper, skive a bottle of plonk.Have a kip don't get your knickers in a twist cockney jolly good pikey, chippy double dutch. 'ar kid one off down the village green beefeater ey up by 'eck love easy peasy queer as a clockwork orange, gravy cheese and chips upper class shortbread.

Prince Charles ever so lovely by 'eck love. Knackered is she 'avin a laugh bangers and mash chippy made a pig's ear of it, utter shambles bossy britches red telephone box ridicule Geordie, baffled pennyboy oo ecky thump. Scally crumpets sweetfanny adams manky posh nosh you 'avin a laugh bottled it, football one would like chaps muck about ended up brown bread a bit miffed bobby, blimey wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff daft cow beefeater mush.

A fiver ey up chuck and thus golly 10 pencemix nosh it's the bees knees crisps pulled out the eating irons guinness cup of tea unhand me sir, beefeater pants narky Northeners jolly cobbles smeg head tad hadn't done it in donkey's years. Fake tan snotty nosed brat have a gander goggledegookmanky whizz fish fingers and custard, bog roll it's the dogs bollocks dignified loo have a gander, getting on my wick fancied a flutter on the pull yorkshire mixture round our gaff.

Pommy ipsum a tad one would like argy-bargy Union Jack, grab a jumper apple and pears baffled absobloodylootely. Jellied eels bloke tosser nuthouse working class lost the plot know your onions, slap-head gravy cheese and chips a bottle of plonk guinness that's ace Moriarty, a week on Sunday gosh beefeater make a brew slap-head. I could reet fancy a alright duck chips biscuits blimey houlligan fake tan, bit of alright scatterbrained doofer up at the crack of dawn. 'ar kid pie-eyed put me soaps back on stupendous flabbergasted I'm off to Bedfordshire it's the bees knees, put me soaps back on black pudding is she 'avin a laugh every fortnight.

0000 / 0000 WORDS, @TAGGED

HP:

000/000
MP:

000/000

SPELLS IN USE
Spell Name (0/0 duration):
Spell Name (0/0 duration):

SPELLS IN COOLDOWN
Spell Name (0/0 cooldown):
Spell Name (0/0 cooldown):

ITEMS IN USE
Item Name:
Item Name:

ABILITIES IN USE
Ability Name:
Ability Name:

Any other notes, such as monsters killed/rolled or specific important information about a spell can be put in here.
FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

guild name {} x-rank
AGE {} 00
GENDER {} undefined
SEXUALITY {} gay as hek
MORAL ALIGNMENT {} true neutral
SPECIES {} human
RACE {} far eastern
FIGHTING STYLE {} lit as fuck
MOOD {} always bored
ENERGY {} hyper

PERSONALITY {} A brief description of your character's personality. Definitely not the full 500 words of it, but enough to give your partner some background knowledge.

SO YOU THINK YOU'RE PSYCHIC? {} Information that other players are allowed to use their powers to find out about your character, as well as special aspects of them they should probably keep in mind. Any warnings, restrictions, and preferences can be put here as well, I guess.

NOTES {} Like the name suggests, any notes you have can go here.

Back to top Go down
https://bioluminessence.forumotion.com

Code Testing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bioluminessence :: workshop :: templates-
Jump to: