Bioluminessence is a Forumotion-based animanga rp community and resource site, meant to help users of Forumotion by providing codes, themes, and graphics help as well as tutorials to assist those interested in creating their own sites. Besides acting as a resource in terms of general asthetics, we also hope to provide a community for creators to connect and interact, as well as promote their own forums. Although the site was created for the Forumotion community, we are open to users from all platforms, and hope you enjoy your stay.
Essence Staff
Announcements
dd/mm/yyyy - Something here
Username is an absolutely lovely person who is perfectly fantastic. We all love Username!
Theme and graphics are all created by Aivee, who is also the creator of Bioluminessence. All rights and credits to any art or resources used goes to their original artists. Parts of the code were created with tutorials from Never Utopia.

Credits

Template Hub Remodels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aivee
Admin
Aivee

Template Hub Remodels Empty
PostSubject: Template Hub Remodels   Template Hub Remodels EmptyMon May 21, 2018 3:44 pm

FIRST LAST
fairy tail {} h-rank

Word Count: x/y
Tagged: @tagged
Muse: dead
Music: song name by composer

This notes section will scroll if needed!
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pulvinar velit nec nunc suscipit, nec tincidunt risus tempus. In consequat vel augue a hendrerit. Vestibulum in laoreet odio. Integer sit amet massa eleifend, hendrerit lorem sit amet, pulvinar elit. Maecenas ac accumsan urna, sed scelerisque mi. Praesent lectus ligula, rutrum ut urna scelerisque, rutrum semper lectus. In eget semper purus, vel pretium risus. Pellentesque facilisis tempus ante lacinia molestie. Praesent vehicula volutpat diam eu porta. Nullam at maximus mauris. Donec eu hendrerit neque, et cursus nulla.

Nulla posuere rutrum elit, vel consequat metus condimentum sit amet. In mollis tortor id gravida condimentum. Praesent id ornare nisl. Nullam sed sagittis quam, quis ultrices ante. In lacinia rutrum nunc, in tristique est laoreet id. Nullam ullamcorper aliquet magna a placerat. Nullam egestas libero eget erat bibendum, nec fringilla dui mollis. Aliquam pulvinar lectus elit, eget venenatis leo dapibus et. Donec porttitor fringilla massa vitae sodales. Suspendisse ut lacus at elit sollicitudin ullamcorper. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Quisque at est id nulla porta convallis. Nam lacus dolor, laoreet eu consectetur vitae, gravida ut est. Ut posuere ut tortor vel tristique.

Phasellus sagittis risus turpis. Phasellus nec mauris nec quam ultricies porttitor eu eget magna. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras at nisl erat. Phasellus semper ut libero vel varius. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nullam sit amet sem id neque posuere sodales in id erat. Etiam convallis euismod risus et ultricies. Vestibulum scelerisque magna in ex ultrices, nec aliquet mauris rutrum. Cras posuere sodales consectetur. Phasellus nunc massa, commodo at diam et, faucibus vulputate ante. Sed eget eros nisi.

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on Mon May 21, 2018 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bioluminessence.forumotion.com
Aivee
Admin
Aivee

PostSubject: Re: Template Hub Remodels   Template Hub Remodels EmptyMon May 21, 2018 4:00 pm

FIRST LAST
?-rank || fairy tail || 0000 words || 0000 total
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Coming! Hang on a second. Hello? Barry? Adam? Can you believe this is happening? I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. You got lint on your fuzz. Ow! That's me! Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house!

Hey, Adam. Hey, Barry. Is that fuzz gel? A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. Hi, Barry. Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. Hear about Frankie? Yeah. You going to the funeral? No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way.
NOTES
Notes and stats should go here, should you ever need them~! It will scroll if you type too much, so go ahead and pour out your heart <3
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Aivee
Admin
Aivee

PostSubject: Re: Template Hub Remodels   Template Hub Remodels EmptyMon May 21, 2018 5:13 pm

First Last

Post WC: 0000 words
Total WC: 0000 / 0000 words
Job Info: Kill Something
Job Sign-Up: Page 11, Post 5
Notes: Tiny little note here, no scrolling.

I sit here writing this review at 4AM from my porcelain throne, a fixture you will become all too familiar with if you chose to eat these cute little bears from the pits of hell. I had to eat a pound of these little bastards after Man City must've thought they were playing American football the other week, and lost to a team of Arsenal scrubs. They were a bit chewy but overall, appeared to be nothing more than your average gummy bears. After about 2 hours with little more than some mild stomach cramps, feeling like one would expect from eating a pound of any candy, I began to wonder if I'd gotten some duds.

Like the slow build-up of a Martin Scorsese film however, those bears were waiting for their baptism scene to destroy my insides. It started with the cramping, very akin to doing 1,000 crunches and then being forced to hold the 1,001st crunch indefinitely. Then came the initial "run" which opened the proverbial flood gates.

I'm over 30 and I'm beginning to wonder if these bears know that and want to send me back to the can for each year I've been on this earth to make me wonder why I'd ever been born. In between gastrointestinal bouts of pressure washing the inside of my toilet from my anus, I lay in bed feeling as if someone were to punch me in the stomach, I'd explode, turning the walls of my bedroom into a soiled Jackson Pollock rendition.

To give you an idea, I'd spent $50 ordering a UFC pay-per-view only to willingly miss the last 2-3 fights on the main card because I didn't want to stray too far from my master bathroom. Thankfully for me (and my marriage), fearing what might be coming, I convinced my wife to spend the evening at my sister-in-laws because trust me fellas, nothing will be gained from your significant other experiencing this with you. I'm no longer in pain but am still having to make trips back to my master bath on a regular basis. Eat these if you dare but be forewarned, they are not to be trifled with unless you want your toilet to be a staging ground for repeat fecal rehearsals of "The Red Wedding" from Game of Thrones.
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Aivee
Admin
Aivee

PostSubject: Re: Template Hub Remodels   Template Hub Remodels EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:14 pm

WC
0000 words
TAGGED
@tagged
This is where any notes or fancy quotes/song lyrics can go! If you don't need it, simply delete the text within this space. It will scroll if needed.

Ok! That is it! This is the final straw! I’ve had it with all you frickin’ trolls and all you frickin’ haters and all you frickin sonic fan fricks. You guys are the ones that ruined sonic for everyone! Cant you see that? What the frick! Are you guys doing! Asking for all this fricking garbage- why do we need sonic adventure 3? Why do we need sonic heroes 3? Why do we need anithr boost to win title? Why do we need a sonic 2006 sequel? Why do we need all that? Cant we have a 3d [environment] classic sonic game for crying out frickin loud! You guys killed the sonic series all you frickin fan fricks and your frickin fantasies spewed out at you by frickin poo merchants!!! I’m tired of all you fricks! I’m so frickin mad! I’m so frickin mad- I mean, you guys- you guys have officially made me lose my marbles!

STATS

HP: 000
MP: 000
Current Durations: Spell Name 0/0
Current Cooldowns: Spell Name 0/0
Spell1:
Spell 2:
Abilities Used:
Weapons Used:
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Aivee
Admin
Aivee

PostSubject: Re: Template Hub Remodels   Template Hub Remodels EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:18 pm

much

ado about

cheese
x/y words ▸ @tagged ▸short note
Cottage cheese manchego cheesy grin. Cottage cheese red leicester everyone loves macaroni cheese cheddar when the cheese comes out everybody's happy airedale taleggio. Lancashire cheesy feet fondue cream cheese stinking bishop babybel halloumi jarlsberg. Melted cheese rubber cheese airedale pepper jack mozzarella cream cheese lancashire goat. Fromage queso.

Cow brie goat. Melted cheese st. agur blue cheese parmesan mozzarella swiss manchego cut the cheese camembert de normandie. Cauliflower cheese macaroni cheese cottage cheese queso queso caerphilly ricotta cheese on toast. Gouda st. agur blue cheese the big cheese stinking bishop queso red leicester lancashire danish fontina. Queso macaroni cheese cheese on toast.

Chalk and cheese squirty cheese cheddar. Port-salut macaroni cheese everyone loves danish fontina hard cheese cheese on toast jarlsberg cheesecake. Roquefort port-salut danish fontina jarlsberg croque monsieur cheese triangles cheese on toast gouda. Boursin cow cheese on toast roquefort.
ivyleaf33 of FTRP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Template Hub Remodels   Template Hub Remodels Empty

Back to top Go down

Template Hub Remodels
Page 1 of 1